Best Health & Safety Project
This category is designed to recognise a project, which has delivered significant improvement(s) to health, safety or wellbeing of people and/or premises.
The project must have been launched no earlier than 1 January 2020.
Key tips for your entry
1. Keep information simple
Please keep your sentences short and easy to understand. Not all of the judges are technical experts so please don’t assume they will know acronyms or technical lingo.Simply submit your text in language that is clear, precise and simplistically highlights themerits for its submission.
2. Product must be new
We will disqualify any entry that related to a project that began earlier than 1 January 2020 so please ensure that your entry meets this criteria or it will not be accepted. Your projectmust have been successfully launched no earlier than 1 January 2020. If it is found to havebeen launched prior to that date you will be disqualified.
3. You do not have to be an exhibitor of the Fire Safety Event, Health and Safety Event orany other exhibition organised by Western Business Media to be eligible to enter theawards.
4. Provide detail about the performance of the project
The judges need to know details on how and why the project was launched and thepositive impact it has made. Please provide verifiable evidence that the initiative hasresulted in significant improvements to either the health, safety, fire safety of persons orpremises.
5. Legal proceedings
If your company has been subject to any prosecution in relation to fire safety law or healthand safety law since 1 January 2020, or has been subject to any enforcement notices, thenyour entry will automatically be disqualified.
The following entry questions are to be used for the Best Health and Safety Project category below:
- Project Name
- Project Website
- Project Description (max 50 words)
- Project Launch Date
- In no more than 250 words, please provide details what were the aim(s) of the project.
- In no more than 250 words, please tell us how you implemented the project andinclude details on any partners or key stakeholders.
- In no more than 250 words, please detail the results of the project including evidenceof any measurable improvement to health, safety, fire safety or wellbeing for individuals orpremises.
- In no more than 50 words, please write a profile/summary of your project. This will beused for the judging panel as well as for publicity purposes on the Awards night.