Distributor of the Year
This category is designed to recognise distributors of health and safety products that have gone above and beyond to ensure great customer service, fulfilment of customer needs and demonstrated great product/market knowledge.
Key tips for your entry
1. Keep information simple
Please keep your sentences short and easy to understand. Not all of the judges are technical experts so please don’t assume they will know acronyms or technical lingo. Simply submit your text in language that is clear, precise and simplistically highlights the merits for its submission.
2. Entry must relate to the time period
We will disqualify any entry that relates to work carried out by a distributor prior to 1 January 2021. So, please ensure that your entry meets this criteria or it will not be accepted.
3. Provide detail about the performance of the distributor
The judges need to know details on how and why the distributor has seen success growth or received positive client feedback since 1 January 2021.
Please provide verifiable evidence that the distributor has either seen significant sales growth or gone above and beyond to help clients.
4. Legal proceedings
If your company has been subject to any prosecution in relation to any health and safety law since 1 January 2021, or has been subject to any enforcement notices, then your entry will automatically be disqualified.
The following entry questions are to be used for the distributor of the year category below:
- Distributor Name
- Distributor Website
- Company Description (max 50 words)
- Example of products/services offered by Distributor (max 50 words)
- In no more than 250 words, please provide details on how the distributor has seen growth?
- In no more than 250 words, please tell us how the distributor has gone above and beyond to meet a client(s) needs?
- In no more than 250 words, please detail how the distributor has invested to ensure its team has up to date product knowledge and knowledge of the market
- Please demonstrate how the distributor is committed to only providing compliant products in the market?
- In no more than 50 words, please write a profile/summary of why the distributor is worth of this award. This will be used for the judging panel as well as for publicity purposes on the Awards night.