Health & Safety Team Of The Year
This category is designed to recognise health and safety teams that are making a significant difference in their workplace.
The submission should demonstrate how the activities and initiatives implemented by the team since 1 January 2020 have helped to improve the health, safety or wellbeing standards and performance within either their own or a client organisation. Any accomplishments achieved prior to this date will not be eligible for entry.
Key tips for your entry
1. Keep information simple
Please keep your sentences short and easy to understand. Please don’t assumethat our judges will be familiar with acronyms or technical terminology are used inyour business. Submit your text in language that is clear and precise highlightingthe merits of the submission.
2. Provide detail about the performance of the team
The judges need to know details on how the team have made a positive impact within an organisation or partner organisation. Please provide supporting evidence which shows the direct contribution the team has made to the improvements to either the health, safety or wellbeing of persons or premises.
3. Adhere to time period
The submission should only include what the team has achieved since 1 January 2020. Any accomplishments achieved prior to this date will not be eligible for entry.
4. You do not have to be an exhibitor of the Fire Safety Event, Health and Safety Event or any other exhibition organised by Western Business Media to be eligible to enter the awards. No person working for Western Business Media, BSIF and NEBOSH are eligible for entry.
5. Legal proceedings
If the individual or your company has been subject to any prosecution in relation to fire safety law or health and safety law since 1 January 2020, or has been subject toany enforcement notices, your entry will be automatically disqualified.
The following entry questions are to be used for the Health & Safety Team of the year categorybelow:
- Team Name/Department Name
- Company Website
- Company Address
- Company Telephone No
- Company Email
- In no more than 250 words, please describe how the nominated health and safety team effectively manages health, safety and wellbeing.
- In no more than 250 words, please give details of any innovations in business process, standards or implementation of equipment that have been implemented by the team since 1 June 2016 and list the benefits derived from them.
- In no more than 250 words, please describe how the team has demonstrated leadership/participation in wider health, safety and wellbeing processes over a sustained period of time.
- In no more than 250 words, please outline what measurable improvements the team’s work has made to health, safety and wellbeing in your organization or partner organisations.
- In no more than 50 words, please write a profile of the team and why they are deserving of the nomination. This will be used for the judging panel as well as for publicity purposes on the Awards night.