Marketing Campaign of the Year
This category is designed to recognise the implementation of a marketing campaign that has led to significant improvements to any of health and safety for persons or premises or use of products.
Key tips for your entry
1. Keep information simple
Please keep your sentences short and easy to understand. Not all of the judges are technical experts so please don’t assume they will know acronyms or technical lingo. Simply submit your text in language that is clear, precise and simplistically highlights the merits for its submission.
2. Product must be new
We will disqualify any entry that was launched prior to 1 January 2021 so please ensure that your entry meets this criteria or it will not be accepted. Your campaign must have been successfully launched no earlier than 1 January 2021. If it is found to have been launched prior to that date you will be disqualified.
3. Provide detail about the performance of the campaign
The judges need to know details on how and why the campaign was launched and the positive impact it has made. Please provide verifiable evidence that the marketing campaign has resulted in significant improvements to either the health and safety of persons or premises or use of products.
4. Legal proceedings
If your company has been subject to any prosecution in relation to any health and safety law since 1 January 2021, or has been subject to any enforcement notices, then your entry will automatically be disqualified.
The following entry questions are to be used for the marketing campaign of the year category below:
- Campaign Name
- Campaign Website
- Marketing Campaign Description (max 50 words)
- Campaign Launch Date
- In no more than 250 words, please provide details on why the marketing campaign was created and what were the aim(s) of the campaign.
- In no more than 250 words, please tell us how you implemented the marketing campaign and include details on any partners or key stakeholders.
- In no more than 250 words, please detail the results of the marketing campaign including evidence of any measurable improvement to health, safety, fire safety or security for individuals or premises or how well the product/service was received in the market
- In no more than 50 words, please write a profile/summary of your marketing campaign. This will be used for the judging panel as well as for publicity purposes on the Awards night.