The Safer Logistics Award
The Safer Logistics Award is a celebration of safety excellence in the logistics and supply chain sectors.
The award recognises the most impressive achievements in a safety campaign or project throughout the industry over the past 12 months, honouring the key individuals and teams involved.
Key tips for your entry
1. Keep information simple
Please keep your sentences short and easy to understand. Not all of the judges are technical experts so please don’t assume they will know acronyms or technical lingo. Simply submit your text in language that is clear, precise and simplistically highlights the merits for its submission.
2. Project or campaign must be new
We will disqualify any entry that was launched prior to 1 January 2020 so please ensure that your entry meets this criteria or it will not be accepted. Your campaign must have been successfully launched no earlier than 1 January 2020. If it is found to have been launched prior to that date you will be disqualified.
You do not have to be an exhibitor of the Fire Safety Event, Health and Safety Eventor any other exhibition organised by Western Business Media to be eligible to enter the awards.
4. Provide detail about the performance of the campaign
The judges need to know details on how and why the campaign or project was launched and the positive impact it has made. Please provide verifiable evidence that the initiative has resulted in significant improvements to either the health & safety of processes and employees in a logistics or supply chain setting.
5. Legal proceedings
If your company has been subject to any prosecution in relation to health and safety law (or fire safety law or) since 1 January 2020, or has been subject to any enforcement notices, then your entry will automatically be disqualified.
The following entry questions are to be used for The Safer Logistics Award category below:
- Campaign / project Name
- Campaign / project Website
- Campaign / project
- Description (max 50 words)
- Campaign / project Launch Date
- In no more than 250 words, please provide details on why the campaign / projectwas undertaken and what were its aim(s).
- In no more than 250 words, please tell us how you implemented the campaign /project and include details on any partners or key stakeholders.
- In no more than 250 words, please detail the results of the campaign / projectincluding evidence of any measurable improvement to the health & safety ofprocesses and employees (and equipment or premises) in a logistics or supply chainsetting.
- In no more than 50 words, please write a profile/summary of your campaign / project.This will be used for the judging panel as well as for publicity purposes on theAwards night.